Nacon and cyanides are known that the cycling Tour de France and Pro Cycling Manager will appear on June 9, 2022. Tour de France 2022 will be available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S as well as PC commercially, while per cycling manager 2022 appears exclusively for PC in the trade.
Tour de France : New game mode and numerous innovations
The video game to one of the most traced sports competitions in the world returns with 14,000 racing kilometers this year, spread over four different countries. Tour de France 2022 has four different game modes and the fans can manage a total of 26 teams.
The world’s best cyclists like Tadej Pogacar, Mathieu van der Poel, Wout Van Aert, Primoz Roglic and David Gaudu are available to tackle the 92 stages of the game.
- New game mode: Tour de France 2022 introduces the new “Race of the Moment” mode, in which the own results can be compared online with other cycling enthusiasts in weekly ranking challenges
- The new official route of the Tour de France 2022 : As in previous years, the tour leads through France, this year with start in Denmark. All 21 official stages of this year’s tour are included in the game, including the time trial in Copenhagen at the beginning, then Lille Métropole to Arenberg Porte du Hainaut with his cobblestone portions, the steep Hautacam climb on the 18th stage and the last place stage on the famous Avenue of Champs Elysées in Paris
- Varying racing situations: The artificial intelligence in Tour de France 2022 now offers a wider range of behaviors that are better tailored to the races and events. Fans are experiencing early early tear attempts and can work better for outline experiments
- Primavera classics: The new classic, inspired by the famous Italian race
- New playable teams: Eolo-Kometa Cycling Team, Caja Rural Seguros RGA and UN-X Pro Cycling Team are in the game for the first time
- Incidents in the race: Cycling fans have the ability to activate or disable falls and diseases as well as to specify the frequency when activated. The consequences depend on the severity of the incident
- Race Preparation: This new system selects five cyclists, which are well prepared, and five others that may be below average. The new system is intended to encourage cycling fans to keep track of both the competition and one’s own team
- Realistic cobblestone paved sections: When traveling on this difficult ground, the user interface trembles to represent the situation of the cyclists realistic. This will experience the Trouée d’Arenberg in a completely new way