After just two Raid animals, the Chinese WoW-Top Guild Team Aster spoke apart. At the beginning of Shadowlands, some of the best Chinese players from the guilds Alpha, Jiatiianhong, skyline and even players from the USA formed a new all-star team that had the goal of becoming number 1 in China.
- These occurrences led to the dissolution of Team Aster
- The typical WOW quarrels about kicks and… heroic jump?!
In the Sanctum of the Rule, you reached in China 1 and worldwide place 7, in the Race to World First in the mausoleum of the first you had to give the first place in China to skyline, but placed place worldwide 6. As you will see below Will, however, came to some unsightly occurrences, which is why the guild completely dissolved.
These occurrences led to the dissolution of Team Aster
Aster was already an important eSports organization in the world of Dota 2 and quickly became one of the most famous RAID teams in China. ** 2021 ASTER allegedly gave 1.85 million US dollars for the team to finance player salaries and the Race to World First Event in the Sanctum of Rule. The approximately 40 Raiders and Managers received an average of 3,000 US dollars a month, but the guild was quickly known for their dramas than for their achievements, as the personalities collided.
- During the sanctuary race, a respected classguide writer left the team in the middle of the race because he feared that a monthly salary would escape him if he was set to the bank. Allegedly he earned during his time in the team ~ $ 12,000 USD and only took part in the first three bosses.
- After a dispute over missed interruptions, one of the warriors of the team was violent , smashed tables and threw things through the room.
- The raid manager of Team Aster publicly gave the community and stream viewers to blame for the bad item level and the bad performance of the guild and apologized later under tears in the stream.
The typical WOW quarrels about kicks and… heroic jump?!
- During the recent race in the mausoleum of the first, there was another dispute over kicks at the Pantheon boss. The popular streamer and former MDI Champion Yeluo fell into a dispute after being ruled for his little damage, even though he was upside down in the DPS meter, and was made for something responsible, which he did not look like his guilt.
- This continued in Halondrus progression when Yeluo admonished another player because he did not perceive his responsibility for wearing the bomb, but the following dispute ended with scolded words and exclusion from the team. Subsequently, Yeluo commented in the stream the lack of experience of the raid manager and explained that the team would have been more successful when he would have been a battles manager and some other players could have throw out of the team.
- Two players insulted and threatened each other after being argued about handling a mechanism, and although the clip is in Chinese, one can hear how things are smashed before the streams were muted.
- Another player was banned for 10 years from the Chinese streaming platform Huya after his roommate had made during a toilet break jokes about the Covid situation in China. While the two players had wonderfully muted their microphone before they spoke, the first player had not muted his microphone, which led to the comments sent to thousands of spectators. The locked player was allegedly burdened with 90,000 RMB (about $ 14,000) to lift the lock **, although he has already appealed against the barrier, since it was not his fault.
- A player named Shiguang was known for his escapades within Aster, as he claimed that the former limit player Supreme had scared him, so he made a mistake and had died on Lihuvim because he used the “heroic jump”
since then has become a meme under Chinese fans.
- Since Supreme is new in the team and came from a recognized Western Guild, Shiguang also often made derogatory remarks about every little mistake over him.
This was approached when Shiguang was trying to close him down at the Championship during the trials, which led to Supreme Shiguang personally confronted, where stood one of the team managers between them to avoid IRL-PVP .
Source | Wowhead
To home page